Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gratitude

I'm celebrating a month of thankfulness. Even though my life is far from perfect I have been well and truly blessed. I thought it would be fun to make a list of the little or big things that strike a thankful note in my heart this month.

Here's my list:

I'm so thankful thatI can choose to believe in Jesus and attend the church of my choice

I have a wonderful husband

My children aren't perfect but they are awesome

Autumn leaves

Pumpkins and Winter Squash

Grandchildren to keep me young

Warm sweaters

Wood fires

Good friends who would be here fast anytime they're needed

Homemade soup

New Cookbooks

My local library

Pets who love us no matter who we are

a steady if not inspiring job

Hot cocoa on a cold day

To be continued........

No comments: