Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We have a new president elect. The people have spoken. It will be exciting to see what happens now. One thing is for certain Obama sure has his work cut out for him.
Yesterday I went to the surgeon at UVA. I'm having knee surgery on December11,2008.. This was the first opening the doctor had available.This will be the first year I won't be able to fix Christmas dinner for my family. That breaks my heart.
We were planning on cutting down on the number of gifts and the amount we spend on Christmas anyway so the fact that I'm off work doesn't bother me that much. We'll be okay as long as the bills are paid.
I have lots of time to make presents. Today when I go to the library I will see if i can find some needlework books to give me some ideas.
I plan on doing some cleaning, some crochet and a little reading. My closet is my project for the day.
Tonight I'm thinking we'll have the rest of the steak, scalloped potatoes and broccoli. There's apple pie for desert.
The sun has come out so I need to get busy. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: