Monday, November 3, 2008

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. So much has happened. It's autumn now here in the valley. The trees on the mountain look like a bright puffy patchwork quilt bathed in autumn's golden glow.
I have two new beautiful grand babies and it is so amazing to watch them grow and develop their personalities.
Due to my knee injury I am off work indefinitely. This is going to make things tough around here. It's tax time and it's Christmas time. It's so hard not to worry.
Tomorrow I have to see the orthopedist at UVA. Hopefully they will have a diagnosis for me and I 'll have a timetable to work with.
Tomorrow I will go cast my vote for our next president.No matter who wins this election, they have their work cut out for them. We have so many challenges facing us as a country.
Tomorrow I plan on taking my two older grandsons to the library. The we'll watch The Spiderwick Chronicles. We'll have some lunch and then I'll take them home before I go to the doctor.
Tonight we are having mixed bean soup, cornbread and iced tea for supper. The soup has been simmering in th crock pot all day. It smells wonderful! Hope y'all have a peaceful evening!

No comments: