Thursday, November 13, 2008

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I slept late this morning. I can't believe I did that!
I did get a lot accomplished yesterday. I guess I wore myself out.
The quilt I'm redoing came apart a lot more easily than I thought. DH cleaned and oiled my sewing machine so I'm ready to get started sewing the top. I can't believe I put this project off so long. I reckon I thought it would be a lot harder than it turned out to be.
I want to bless my guest bedroom today. I also want to make a cake. I am working on decluttering kitchen cupboards one at a time.
I need to find a place to set up my sewing machine so i can continue to work on our handmade Christmas.
My momma used to say 'idle hands are the devil's workshop". I reckon I don't have that problem! LOL!
How in the world did I ever have time to work a full time job?
I'm thankful today that we are still getting some much needed rain, that I have some fabric and yarn on hand I can use to make gifts and that my short term disability claim has been approved
This means I'll have a little money coming in to help on the bills. God is good and I am so Blessed.

No comments: