Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday

Today the valley got a taste of the heat wave the rest of the US has been suffering under. It's 92 degrees and very muggy.
I'm still recovering from my Wednesday overdo. You would think 10 weeks out from surgery my knee would be all better. That's not the case. It still wants to be a crybaby knee.
Today I did my range of motion exercises and RICE.( R-Rest, I-Ice, C-Compression,E-Elevation) The rest of the time I tidied up a bit and read. .
I'm just starting Terri Blackstock' s Cape Refuge series from the local library. The book is about two Christian mission workers who are murdered on an island off the coast of Savannah Georgia. This work of fiction is fast paced with plenty of twists and turns. I'm usually good at figuring out who dun its but this one still has me guessing!
Sure hope my knee is improved tomorrow, It's Addison's first birthday party. Don't want to miss it!

No comments: