Friday, November 7, 2008

We must be having a bit of Indian summer. It's 72 degrees outside! Unfortunately this weather won't last. It's supposed to be in the fifties tomorrow. I having a bad time with my leg today. So I know there's a change on the way.
Arthritis helps you to be a fine weatherman. LOL!
I planned to paint the front door today but that's not going to happen.Instead I ran an errand after I tidied the house. I still need to water my houseplants and i need to re pot a begonia I want to winter over.
I made a contact list for my referral business. Next week I'll make some calls. I also made a Christmas list of family members and now I'm working on finding little or no cost frugal presents.
Even if by some miracle i get back to work this month, I still think a low cost more meaningful Christmas is the way to go.
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday. I love when the family comes together to share a meal and make memories. I love hearing each of us name something we are grateful for.
I saw a recipe for pumpkin trifle.It's layers of pumpkin bread, vanilla pudding and whipped cream sprinkled with finely crushed ginger snaps. YUM!! I think I'll add that to my menu this
year. I also found a recipe for a broccoli casserole thats easy and tasty. I think I'll add that too,

No comments: