Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Monday

Today as I drove into work I noticed a few snow flakes. I guess we'll have a few flurries today. The snow storm missed us and hit in New England instead.
There were very few people at the plant today.Management gave VTO and neglected to call me. I ended up working on my paperwork and organizing my files today.
My boss came by and offered me VTO for tomorrow so I took it to help him out.
I made a brief stop at the grocery store before heading home. I need to stop for gas but I really hate to pay that price. We try to make as few trips as possible due to the high cost. I live in a small country town so I travel a good distance back and forth to work.
We got a seed savers catalog in the mail today. I can't wait to look at the pictures and check out all the varieties of heirloom seeds. I'm a huge fan of heirloom tomatoes!

No comments: