Friday, December 21, 2007

Today is the winter solstice. This is the longest day of the year, It's a damp gloomy day in the valley. I'm busy wrapping presents and trying to keep up with the laundry and the daily tasks. I'm off from work on VTO until the first of the year.
Danny's Aunt Kathryn came by and left a some gifts for the kids. She is such a sweetie. I showed her the pretty doll I bought Kathleen for Christmas and the dress I pocked up at goodwill.
I thought I was going to have issues with the doll. last Sunday I found out I had the wrong one. I called American Girl and they shipped me another one fast!
I want to make some cookies and just relax and enjoy the unspeakable beauty that is Christmas.I want to try in my small mind to imagine a love that would change the world, a miracle come to save us from ourselves.
I want to forget the hustle and bustle of the world and bask in the light of Gods wondrous gracThank you Lord for this gift we call Christmas.

No comments: